One of the many things i am excited about (besides it officially being Spring!) is that i'm working on bringing you all buy it now prices. Chloe and i are busy busy busy trying to get everything in order and it seems to be coming together quite nicely. People always ask why i don't do buy it now prices and the honest answer is that i simply don't have enough stock to meet the demand from all of my customers. 10 day listings gave me enough time to compile my next collection and also offered everyone a fair chance at winning something too. But like all things we change, we evolve, and now that i have Chloe and a new space i can finally take my store to the next level that i've been dreaming about for so long. Right now i'm working with some very talented people who will be redesigning Gary Pepper and everything you see. It's one of the many big changes coming for the store and i can't wait to see my ideas come to life. Here are a few of my favorite things this week. Nearly 140 amazing new pieces are available in store now and to celebrate Spring i decided to start everything at just 99c! So be sure to have a look, there are some incredible pieces on offer this week and it's full of playful prints and soft pastel dresses. You can view the complete collectionhere.
IN STORE NOW: 1. Vintage black & gold floral lace shift dress // 2. Vintage CUE sheer black lace shift dress // 3. Vintage black sheer lace grunge dress
4. Vintage pastel striped long sleeve dress // 5. Vintage pink slouch dress with lace collar // 6. Vintage pink and blue feathered slip dress
7. Vintage pastel pink/yellow floral dress with white belt // 8. Vintage blue/white polka dot dress with white collar
9. Vintage black velvet babydoll dress with lace collar & bow // 10. Vintage blue/red checkered bib dress with frill straps // 11. Vintage red slouch dress with lace bust
12. Vintage blue floral dress with tan tooled belt // 13. Vintage maroon layered lip dress // 14. Vintage black & striped sailor sheer dress
15. Vintage navy jumper with pink roses // 16. Vintage black soft knitted batwing jumper with open low back and beads
17. Vintage bottle green knit cardigan // 18. Vintage green/navy striped gold cardigan // 19. Vintage white cardigan with pastel flowers
20. Vintage black sheer jumoer with floral sequins // 21. Vintage cream batwing jumper with pearl neckline // 22. Vintage cream USA jumper
23. Vintage leopard grunge tee // 24. Vintage purple oversize slouch top & dress // 25. Vintage white sheer lace top
26. Vintage green sequin top // 27. Vintage pink & blue scale top // 28. Vintage black & blue sequin top
29. Vintage black/white polkadot shorts // 30. Vintage pink high waist shorts // 31. Vintage pastel zebra print shorts
32. Vintage black velvet cropped jacket with criss cross back // 33. Vintage black & white striped blazer with yellow flowers
34. Vintage beige blazer // 35. Vintage black velvet sailor jacket // 36. Vintage mustard embroided jacket
// CLICK HERE TO SHOP GARY PEPPER VINTAGE NOW // Gary Pepper Vintage was also spotted both in print and online recently. Here are a few of the places GPV has been featured and the people who have been so lovely to take the store abroad :) 1. TRES CHIC Magazine, Spain - This three page feature has been in the making for nearly 3 months and i couldn't believe how beautiful it looked when i finally saw the article. I always get so nervous answering questions about myself and i don't think it's something i'll ever get used to, but CJ made it so easy to speak with and i cannot thank her enough for featuring the store. A big thank you to CJ for bringing Gary Pepper to Spain!
2. Candy Magazine, Phillipines - I always get surprised when i hear where or how people have come across the store so you can imagine my surprise when a magazine from The Phillipines wanted to run one of my photos. I thought it was 'pretty' sweet to see that this whimsical shoot reminded them of one of my vintage items.
3. Fashion Clique.com.au - This feature contained a few of my favorite things: The sock and heel trend, Jeffrey Cempbell, Liz from Late Afternoon and Aimee Song from Song of Style. It's a strange feeling when you see yourself next to other bloggers who are some of the biggest in the world and whom you've admired for so long. A very big thank you to Jessica, i kind of feel like we know each other after our months of twittering!
4. DDGDaily.com - This was a feature that i had no idea about and it was so lovely to see one of my outfits broken down into every day pieces. This outfit was just me showing how i much i love being comfortable running around in an oversized jumper so it was amazing to see people thought it was stylish at the same time? Thank you to DDGDaily for running this feature :)
5.Lookbook.nu - Sometimes the nicest and most rewarding surprises are the ones you never expect. A customer had posted this on my facebook wall and at a glance i thought i was looking at myself for a few seconds! Then i read the title and my heart completely melted. It's the little things like this that i love the most and this, this is the word 'rewarding' on a whole new level. A warm thank you to Kryz from lookbook.nu :)
And before i go i just wanted to quickly say a big thank you to all of my old and new readers. I just realized i've hit 1,500 follwers on bloglovin' and over 1,000 on google! For someone who never expected any of this i cannot begin to describe how it feels so from my pastel coloured flower post its to you, thank you. Thank you for taking the time out of your lives to read about mine. You have no idea how much love and support i feel when i get to read your comments - you even have me smiling in one of my photo's!