So this post is dedicated to my beautiful boyfriend Luke. It's his birthday today and it wouldn't be a birthday if I didn't celebrate his special day in both my physical and online life. Strangely enough one of the highest searched terms for my blog is 'Nicole Warne Boyfriend' which made me realise he doesn't appear on this blog as much as he should. Now here's a crazy influx of cringe-worthy couple shots we took during our time in New York, LA and San Francisco last year which should give you an idea of who Luke is and what he looks like. Mystery solved! To be honest I don't even know where to begin when trying to describe Luke. He's such an oddly entertaining character who marches to the beat of his own drum and I honestly wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't meet him those five and a half years ago. They say love makes you do crazy things and If by that they mean quitting your full time job to start your own online vintage store and blog then I completely agree with them. Gary Pepper wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for Luke and his on going love, and I'm thankful every day to have him in my life. Happy Birthday darling, you are everything. x
19. Autumn, you're looking very pretty today / 20. Previewing the new 'White Magik' collection by Lover in the Strand Arcade.
21. Watching the super moon cast its spell over the ocean / 22. High tea overlooking Sydney Opera House with Louis Vuitton. Exciting times ahead.
23. Previewing the new Mulberry collection / 24. Playing mermaid for a day on a Toni & Guy shoot in Just Cavalli.
25. Cute notes that are always appreciated and never forgotten / 26. Pondering and procrastinating at the same time.
27. One of my favourite meadows to hide from the world and think / 28. Red sequin clutch coming soon to the store...
29. Rolling around in the Autumn leaves in a Liam Dress and Juliette Hogan Collar / 30. Wearing my love on my sleeve with Jennifer Zeuner and Claire Aristides bracelets.
31. My casual attire - Jbrand Jeans, Ray Ban Aviators, Viktoria+Woods Jumper/ 32. My favourite pair of earrings from Alice McCall's MBFWA show.
33. Colourful beach huts at Brighton Beach / 34. Amazing vintage lace and crochet pieces coming soon to the store...
35. Working on something exciting / 36. Having a moment of weakness and contemplating about buying this neon yellow blazer by Preen.
37. Current inspiration all the way from the UK / 38. Delicate lace pieces from Lover's new collection 'White Magik'.
I can't really believe it's taken me this long to do an Instagram post. I've been addicted to Instagram for countless months now and it's got to the point where I can't actually see my life without it, Luke gets frustrated that I'm on my phone for even longer now and I stop people on the street to ask people what filter they think I should use. Everyone laughs but then it gets awkward when they realise I'm actually being serious... deciding on the right filter can be stressful sometimes when you're in a hurry and by yourself! Speaking of being in a hurry, it's 1am here and I've been trying to get this post up as quickly as I can so I can finally go to bed. So here's a little glimpse into my life and what I get up to and who I see. Gary Pepper is just about to skip past 110,000 followers on instagram so thank you to everyone who is already following! If you're on Instagram be sure to find me - @garypeppergirl - as it's the easiest way to stay up to date with what I'm doing, which right now is something along the lines of collapsing on my bed and dreaming about Zac Efron. I mean, Luke, dreaming of Luke.