1. The view from across the road of our house / 2. Colourful and quirky vintage glasses coming soon to the store.
3. Enjoying a picnic with Luke in the sunshine / 4. Picnic and poppers and far too much food for two people.
5. A small portion of my vintage earring collection and a photo of me and my dad when I was younger / 6. Painting with pastels with American Apparel
9. A small reminder of what's important in life / 10. A small photo of what is important in my life - Luke and frolicking meadows. In that order.
11. Banana and strawberry pancake stack at Harrison's in Terrigal / 12. Simple lace and laid back detail for running errands in Sabo Skirt
15. Brunch with the girls overlooking a beautiful and sunny Terrigal Beach / 16. Celine, Michael Kors Watch and little owl details during a glowing sunset.
19. Autumn, you're looking very pretty today / 20. Previewing the new 'White Magik' collection by Lover in the Strand Arcade.
21. Watching the super moon cast its spell over the ocean / 22. High tea overlooking Sydney Opera House with Louis Vuitton. Exciting times ahead.
23. Previewing the new Mulberry collection / 24. Playing mermaid for a day on a Toni & Guy shoot in Just Cavalli.
25. Cute notes that are always appreciated and never forgotten / 26. Pondering and procrastinating at the same time.
27. One of my favourite meadows to hide from the world and think / 28. Red sequin clutch coming soon to the store...
29. Rolling around in the Autumn leaves in a Liam Dress and Juliette Hogan Collar / 30. Wearing my love on my sleeve with Jennifer Zeuner and Claire Aristides bracelets.
33. Colourful beach huts at Brighton Beach / 34. Amazing vintage lace and crochet pieces coming soon to the store...
35. Working on something exciting / 36. Having a moment of weakness and contemplating about buying this neon yellow blazer by Preen.
37. Current inspiration all the way from the UK / 38. Delicate lace pieces from Lover's new collection 'White Magik'.
I can't really believe it's taken me this long to do an Instagram post. I've been addicted to Instagram for countless months now and it's got to the point where I can't actually see my life without it, Luke gets frustrated that I'm on my phone for even longer now and I stop people on the street to ask people what filter they think I should use. Everyone laughs but then it gets awkward when they realise I'm actually being serious... deciding on the right filter can be stressful sometimes when you're in a hurry and by yourself! Speaking of being in a hurry, it's 1am here and I've been trying to get this post up as quickly as I can so I can finally go to bed. So here's a little glimpse into my life and what I get up to and who I see. Gary Pepper is just about to skip past 110,000 followers on instagram so thank you to everyone who is already following! If you're on Instagram be sure to find me - @garypeppergirl - as it's the easiest way to stay up to date with what I'm doing, which right now is something along the lines of collapsing on my bed and dreaming about Zac Efron. I mean, Luke, dreaming of Luke.