1. A sea of delicious macaroons from a fruit store in Hornsby / 2. Original, jam-fulled and rainbow sprinkled Krispy Kremes with a hazelnut iced coffee. Sickly sweet but completely satisfying.
3. Tea date with Jessica at The Sweetest Thing in Terrigal / 4. A magnificent work of art in the form of a chocolate rose cupcake by The Sweetest Thing.
5. Cute Easter bunny cupcakes (presents for my roomies) from The Sweetest Thing in Terrigal / 6. A fresh and summery breakfast at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. Is there anything better than watermelon juice?
7. Trays of exquisite macaroons at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong bakery / 8. You could say I'm in love with my coffee and coffee breaks, especially during the chilly winter.
9. Glazed strawberry and apple tarts with Topshop AU at the MCA Cafe in The Rocks / 10. Bircher muesli with fruit and freshly squeezed apple juice at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
11. Macaroons, chocolate love hearts and fresh loose leaf tea in between work / 12. This chocolate sprinkled lover heart was nearly cute enough not to eat, but we did.
13. Mountains of gelato at Gelato Messina in Kings Cross, Sydney (voted best gelato in Australia!) / 14. Getting romantic with my bag of m&m's.
15. Rosewater and vanilla mini cupcakes from The Sweetest Thing in Terrigal / 16. Cooking with mini hearts and butterflies, mainly because they're so pretty to look at.
17. More macaroons and rose water cupcakesand english breakfast tea / 18. Muesli, yoghurt and fresh fruit on a hot summers day.
19. Making rainbows / 20. Entertaining myself at the beach with my friend Leah and her homegrown nectarines.
21. Spending time I don't have making unnecessary shapes out of my food / 22. The cutest cookie monster cupcake.
23. Fresh fruit salad that tastes to good it justifies spending the 10 minutes to cut everything / 24. Buttermilk pancakes with fresh fruit along the beachside at Bellyfish, Terrigal.
25. By far the best macaroons I've ever had at La Belle Miette in Melbourne / 26. Fresh fruit breakfast and berry yoghurt at the Intercontinental Hotel in Melbourne.
27. Can you tell I spend too much time making words and shapes out of my food yet? / 28. Carrot cake and fresh apple, orange, berry and mint juice from Terrigal Fruit Shop.
29. Berry bagels and a caramel frappichino from Starbucks, a guilty indulgence with my friend Alex / 30. Strawberry macaroon from Pitt Street food court.
31. A weird concoction of candy and ice cream / 32. French toast with strawberries from Driftwood, Terrigal.
33. Home made picnic treats and apple juice poppers (poppers are the secret to a good picnic!) / 34. My favourite ice-cream in the entire world - Bubble O Bill.
35. Homemade lemon and sugar pancakes made by my lovely friend Jarrod / 36. More yoghurt and fruit salad with fresh passion fruit pulp.
37. So many kisses, so little time / 38. French toast and poached eggs at Kawa on Crown Street, Sydney (favourite place - must visit!)
39. Trust me, it's different this time, I added melon! / 40. Custard tarts and jam donuts at Bread Top on Broadway, Sydney. I can't help but go 'aww' every time I go to Breadtop.
So if you follow me on Instagram you'll have noticed by now I really like to document what I eat, which seems to be a lot of sweet treats or fresh fruit and yoghurt. Seeing as everyone always asks what I order and where the cafe is I thought I'd just do a whole post on my foodstagram and where you can find it. The majority are from my hometown in Terrigal. Weirdly enough I've had a lot of people ask if I actually eat all of this food. The answer is yes. I don't know what kind of person would spend money on such delicious treats and not actually eat them? Like I've said before, I have a deadly sweet tooth and my body seems to crave large amounts of sugar. I don't know, it's weird like that. It'll be a different story when my metabolism slows down as I get older but for now I'm going to make the most of it while I still can! I'm off to Shanghai tomorrow so make sure you follow me on Instagram here - @garypeppergirl